Tuesday, July 17, 2001

Don has a girlfriend!

Stop the presses! Although many of you have theorized that it would be difficult --- if not impossible --- for me to find another girlfriend, what with these personality and appearance "issues" that I have, it seems that hell really has frozen over. Last Friday night, I went to a party thrown by my lovely coworker Holly and her not-as-lovely husband Will. (No, I don't know how I managed to get invited.) One of their relatives was in attendance at this party, and we really hit it off. It's amazing what can happen when you find someone who has the same level of intellect and wit as you, someone who enjoys the same type of humor as you, someone who laughs at your jokes, someone whose maturity level doesn't exceed yours too much, and someone who doesn't think you're a dork ... at least not yet!

Luckily, Holly was able to capture Sterling and me in this lovely photo:

http://donyoung.us/images/sterling.jpg

I am so evil! :)


NOTE: If you're wondering why we look so unkempt, we had just finished jumping on the trampoline.

No comments: