Friday, October 07, 2005

Maturity is knowing when you can be immature

Where I work, my coworkers and I had offices in two buildings. Our main building had a lot of empty space, so the people on my floor are being moved over to the main building this weekend. At the close of business today, we had to have our offices packed up and ready. I took the day off today (after all, it is my birthday ... hint, hint), so I had to pack my office yesterday.

Some plastic crates were provided by the moving company to be used for packing. They could be stacked together and placed on top of some rollers to make it easy to move them to the other building. However, as shown in the picture linked below, they also made it easy to play:
The people in their offices were surprised to see me go speeding by, but one of my coworkers was able to get a picture with his camera phone. I ran into the wall once or twice, but luckily I only hit my head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Don,

You know you just wanted to show a picture of your butt.

Short and squatty
All *ss and no body.

Anonymous said...

don, is today by any chance your birthday? i think i heard that rumor somewhere. ;) nice pic!

Michael said...

Well played with the crates and dollies, my fried. Well played.

Anonymous said...

Your head? which o... um on second thought, as i try and scratch my own eyes out, I can say with certainty that there was no OSHA violation.

tbc