Friday, October 05, 2007

prefectionist.

I have a t-shirt with a single word on it: prefectionist. As you can see the humor derives from the misspelling of the word perfectionist.

Today I was at the DMV renewing my drivers license since my current one expires on my birthday this Sunday. (Shop early; shop often.) I filled out my form and was waiting for the woman at the information desk to give me my number. She looked at my shirt and said, "The P should be capitalized."

I replied, "Probably so, but don't you think the bigger issue is that it's misspelled?"

4 comments:

JHP said...

My question is how many times did you have to retake your photo until it was prefect? ;)

Happy birthday!

Pam said...

I love going through life...how else would we be able to tell stories like this!!??

Anonymous said...

Did you know you can renew online?
:D

Don Young said...

I normally renew online, but this time I was required to show proof of my SSN.