Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Free Breakfast Tacos

I like coming into work early because traffic is minimal and there's fewer interruptions from coworkers. Most of the time I'll just pick up some breakfast on the way, but today was Free Breakfast Taco day at work. The company provides breakfast tacos the third Thursday of every month.

So I drove straight to work. I thought I could get in 1-2 hours of work before the tacos arrived at 8:30.

It was at 7:30 when I realized today was Wednesday. Tacos won't be here until tomorrow.

Anyone want to go to McDonalds?

3 comments:

Darla said...

I thought I was the only one who does that. Its nice to have company lol...Darla

Sheryl said...

It's amazing the things people will do for free food. Did you go back the next day?

Don Young said...

I will tomorrow.