Wednesday, November 26, 2008

King of all Dance Land

I have a new nickname, and unlike the one I'm called at work (Awesome Don), it's not one I gave myself.

The other day I was in the grocery store with my girlfriend and her daughters, and the store was playing music over the PA system. One of the songs played was I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys. Naturally, I sang along and got down with my bad self.

The 6 year old daughter looked at me and asked, "Why are you dancing? Are you the king of all dance land?"

I am now.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Odd, I would have figured you to be the court jester of dance land.

Anonymous said...

Good grief...what were the odds of finding a woman that can put up with you and that has a daughter that is so intelligent? Gotta love her for being truthful, don't ya?

Ter

Anonymous said...

The King lives on ....... Of course, I don't think I would admit to dancing to BS Boys :-)

Troy Cary said...

You are the master of Lemonade making!

tbc