Monday, June 22, 2009

How not to go green

At my current job my employer provides a corporate American Express card for business use. Due to cost cutting, or as we call it, aligning our expense to revenue ratio, we don't travel as much. Plus, would any company want me to be their "face" to the customers?

So, I haven't use my card in many, many months. And if I don't use the card I don't get a statement. However, this past month I got a bill for $0.00. The reason they sent me a statement was to include a notice saying they weren't going to send paper statements any more. To save money and the environment all future statements are going to be via e-mail.

So, wouldn't it have saved even more money if they just would have sent the notice via e-mail?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you SOOO know better than to confuse them with the facts!!!!

ter